Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feelings

Matthew asks how I'm feeling. Something like this:
Seriously, sometimes I still wonder if I really need this. Perhaps I'm not deaf enough! And I have to remind myself that, even though it's another hole in the head, it's considered to be relatively minor surgery. I gather it's not nearly as traumatic as, say, an appendectomy and certainly nothing close to brain surgery.

Sometime this afternoon, Sunnybrook will call Barb and give her the time of the operation and the time that we need to be there tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I seem to have dodged a bullet of sorts and have avoided getting a head cold that is afflicting a lot of people right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    You'll be fine and you'll wonder why you didn't get it done earlier. It took years of of Aunt Lou's life, and now she has many more to enjoy, as otherwise she is in good health.
    We are thinking about you. I love the beaker picture. Where on earth did you find it?

    love Helen, Genevieve, Sebastien, Minou, Buttons, Chalupa and the chickens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve: I left a message on the phone - don't know whether you got it - but basically wanted to wish you the best.
    Big Hug
    Love Monica

    ReplyDelete

Please choose the Anonymous option if you do not have a GMail account. Thx!